VYARA has some of the finest infrastructure in the country for manufacturing a wide and exclusive range of Cement based flooring products.
The infrastructure available includes lands over 130,000m2, built up space in excess of 9000m2 and equipment including the following:
- Fully automatic, State of the Art, German Block making plants from Rekers and Masa with automated material handling systems, Columbia and Pakona Plants, and Vacuum Wet press equipments- which means best quality and range of materials available in volumes as required .
- Sophisticated Batching and Imported mixing plants with state of the art equipment for moisture control.- which means extremely consistent quality in materials
- Varied Manufacturing lines including Vibropresses, Hermetic Presses, Vacuum Wet Presses, Wet Cast, Dry cast etc.- which means, that an extremely wide range of products are available at one source
- Several processing and finishing lines for Finishing and Secondary processing like grinding, shotblasting, sealing etc to concrete pavings and tiles Which means that several finish options are available for you to choose from.
- Complete In-house Testing Laboratory for Compressive, Transverse,Water Absorption and Abrasion Resistance Tests, Solid content, etc.- which means that all material is tested in house before it is shipped to you, and that you receive only the best material fit for your use.
- Company owned fleet of transportation vehicles- which means more reliable transportation to your place in terms of product integrity as well as possibility to tide over delivery emergencies.
In the concrete flooring industry since 1968, today VYARA is one of the largest manufacturer of paving and other concrete materials in India, with manufacturing capacity of over 100,000 sq mtrs per month.
- Current factory locations are at Vyara, Palsana & Sanand and office locations in Surat, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Vadodara and Bharuch, (in Gujarat and Maharashtra) which makes is well positioned to distribute its products across Western India.
- VYARA has been at the industry forefront and has to its credit several firsts in the industry (in India). It is the first company with two fully automatic Germany big board machines. It had the distinction of being one of the first to be ISO 9001 certified (TUV Rhineland till 2018 and BSI from 2019) and a BIS licensee.
- VYARA has the finest test facilities for testing of Paving stones, Flagstones and Kerbstones as per requirements of EN 1338, 1339 and 1340.
- It is the first with the Granamexx and Melange finish in the country, and amongst the first to launch shot blasted and washed tiles and flags.
- Recently it became the first to launch the complete range of road kerbs and accessories in India as per EN 1340, and the first to commission a fully automatic two stage sealing and drying lines for product protection.
VYARA aim is to create the most elegant and durable paved sites for its customer.
At VYARA we believe that mere lip service to quality is no quality. Quality is a state of mind, an attitude to work towards meeting the customer’s functional (or technical) requirements and exceeding expectations on aesthetics.
- Quality is the driving force for continuous improvement at VYARA. Be it the investment in infrastructure, the commitment to training of its people, or continuous development of systems.
- ISO 9001:2015 certified by BSI (TUV Rhineland from 2001-2018), the requirements of the ISO standard are not followed merely for certification purposes. They provide the guiding light for development and continuous improvement of our quality management systems.
- A BIS Licencee for manufacture of paver blocks, we are not satisfied with conformance to BIS standards. You are also offered products conforming to requirements of European Norms
- The finest material testing laboratory available with a paving material manufacturer in the whole of India, can be found at the Vyara unit of the company. Most of the tests required to be carried out under the BIS or the European Norms for our products are possible in-house.
- All of the above ensure consistency in production and delivered quality, to match customer requirements and expectations.
VYARA products have been approved or recommended, and satisfactorily used for most prestigious applications in the following categories:
- Leading Consultancy firms in the Country (including Urban Planning, Engineering, Landscape Consultants, Architectural firms etc) have specified our products for varied applications in prestigious projects.
- Municipal Corporations of Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Thana, Surat, Bhavnagar, Shirpur, Balasinhor, Navsari, Valsad etc for Road, Pedestrian and other applications.
- Container Yards in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pipavav, Mundra, Indore, etc for Large scale work of extreme Heavy Duty applications.
- Public Spaces like Railway Stations, Airports, Parks etc.
- Leading Real Estate Developers in the Western Part of India for Hardscaping and also for internal Road applications of their projects.
- Some Leading Corporate Townships and SEZs in Western India including Reliance, Torrent, Kribhco, Adani, L&T, NTPC, ONGC, KAPP etc.
- Almost all Petroleum and Gas retailing companies including IOCL, HPCL, BPCL, Reliance, Essar, GSPC, Gujarat Gas etc. for their Petroleum Retail outlets.
- Several Corporate Offices, Malls, Multiplexes, Clubs, Hotel Campuses, Institutional Campuses like Colleges, Schools, Hostels etc.
- Several Industrial applications of roads, within factory shed etc.
- Contractors across all section from the biggest corporate groups to ones doing single small projects at a time.
- Individual residential applications like farm houses, houses etc.
Please check our applications pages to view the images of products in sites relevant to you. You may also ask us for a list of references.