PASSAGIO - LANDSCAPING TILES
Lot of the fine buildings tend to have some areas requiring hard covering materials, which could either aid to elevate the charm and excitement of the project or could be a big drain to it. Areas like OTS foyers, podiums, stilted parking, basements, spaces between buildings, utility areas etc could be some areas, which get lost to the context of the project owing to a lack of quality of materials available.Passagio Brochure
ROUGHWALK (CHEQUERED TILES)- TEXTURES SETS
Roughwalk Texture Sets are with multiple different texture tiles within one design pattern to give a more natural feel and avoid repetitiveness.
Care required: These tiles are supplied ‘finished’ from factory. It is extremely important to take care in the handling and laying process at site. Any damages to edges or corners or spoiling of the surface is extremely difficult and often not possible to repair, except by changing of the tiles.
The “Roughwalk” range of Chequered tiles are a great option (to lifeless concrete floors or cheap stones that rob the charm of fine projects), with their characteristics of
- Durable, hard wearing and easy to clean surfaces
- extremely wide options in designs and colours
- ease and speed of laying and economical
“Roughwalk” can really add to the spaces mentioned above and help integrate these space to the character of the main project.
At VYARA, “Roughwalk Tiles” are manufactured using
- UV stable Colours- to withstand the extreme weather conditions
- Coordinated colour aggregates for a life time of beauty
- The most contemporary machines with automatic vibration, rubber moulds and using WET PRESS technology for sharp colours, minimum pinholes, high durability and razor sharp finishes
The Roughwalk Series of tiles comprises of five basic groups, based on tile design and application purpose.